Wednesday 15 February 2012

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

I have been having such a love affair with this cleanser. I picked this up in Superdrug whilst the Vitamin E range was on offer for 2 for £3.99.  This offer is over, however, the range has a different offer running on 3 for 2- link



This is such a great cleanser. I have combination skin, dry on cheeks, greasy on t-zone and this hasn't been too drying or too oily for my skin. It melts away my make up and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I noticed after using this for a while, I felt the need to exfoliate much less than what I used to. 

The cleanser is thick and creamy and has a lovely scent. It kind of reminds me of holidays and sun cream. A nice, fresh smell.



As the directions say, I wet my skin with warm water and massage this in using small circular movements and use the muslin provided to polish off the cleanser.  The muslin is by no means offensive, but I'm pretty old skool and use a flannel as they're softer to use.

This is how much I need to use to remove my make up at the end of the day.



If you see this, pick this up. It's a great product that works really well. I am yet to try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish that has been doing the rounds on blogs for a while, so I can't compare it to this. But if, like me, you're looking for something cheaper, give this a try before you go 'higher end'.

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments: